Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION POLICY STATEMENT
To effectuate our commitment to this policy, the Company has established Affirmative Action Programs under
which we undertake that:
- We will recruit, hire, train and promote qualified persons in all job titles, and ensure that all
other personnel actions are administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected class.
- We will ensure that all employment decisions are based on valid job requirements so as to further
the principle of equal employment opportunity.
- We will ensure that promotion decisions are in accord with principles of equal employment opportunity
by imposing only valid requirements for promotional opportunities.
- We will ensure that all personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs,
return from layoff, Company-sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, social and recreational
programs, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
status as a protected veteran, or any other protected class.
- We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with a
disability and qualified and protected veterans at all levels of employment, including the executive level.
- Employees and applicants shall not be subjected to harassment, intimidation, threats, coercion, or
discrimination because they have engaged in or may engage in any protected activity or exercised any
protected right under equal employment opportunity or affirmative action laws or regulations.
Overall responsibility for the implementation of affirmative action activities is assigned to the HR
Administrator, who will audit the implementation of the Company's commitment to affirmative action and
will report to the President/CEO on an annual basis on progress toward achieving the objectives of this policy.
If any employee or applicant for employment believes he or she has been discriminated against, he or she
should contact Julie Hetzel at 820 Wachter Avenue, P.O Box 235, Plain, WI 53577, (608) 546-2255.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
© 2017 The Kraemer Company, LLC. All rights reserved.